With the funding of the „Baden-Württemberg-Stiftung“, Germany interACT has already supported more than 160 students.
Take the opportunity and apply for an interACT scholarship. Next deadline for application will be on June 30, 2020. Please make an appointment via e-mail to Margit Rödder or via phone: + 49 721 608 48676
You find the interACT office at KIT:
interACT-office, Bldg. 50.20, Room 233
76131 Karlsruhe, Germany
You can apply for an interACT-scholarship in the period from September 2020 to August 2021 from now.
interACT or the international Center for Advanced Communication Technologies is a joint centre for research of
- Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
- Carnegie Mellon University Pittsburgh and Silicon Valley, USA
- Hong Kong University of Science and Technologie, Hong Kong
- Waseda University, Tokyo, Japan (only Master- and PhD-Thesis)
- National Insitute of Information and Communications Technology, Tokyo, Japan
- Italian Institute of Technology, Italy
- University of Southern California
- Nara Institute of Science and Technology
- Stanford University
- Queensland University of Technology
- Bielefeld University
More than 160 research works were supported in all range of operations of informatics and information science.
Who can apply?
All students currently enrolled in a degree program for informatics, information science or information engineering & management can apply.
What will be supported?
- Assignment and bachelor thesis: 3-4 months
- Master thesis: 6-8 months
- PhD: up to 6 months
What are the conditions for the application?
- For Master thesis: Completed Bachelor degree. With excellent grades.
- Excellent command of the English language
- An advising professor at KIT as well as at your chosen partner institution
- You are not currently recieving funds from the scholarship of Baden-Württemberg or an assimilable scholarships
Which documents have to be submited?
- Letter of application including the theme or range of operation of your thesis and objectives
- Personal data sheet plus a photograph
For a Bachelor Thesis: transcript of records
For a Master Thesis: transcripts of records from your main study period or the master study
optional: language certificats, distinctions, other references
- Letter of recommendation from your advising professor at KIT
Please address the application to:
Karlsruher Institut für Technologie, Insitut für Anthropomatik, Lehrstuhl Prof. Dr. A. Waibel, interACT, Margit Rödder, Adenauerring 2, Gebäude 50.20, Zimmer 233, 76131 Karlsruhe.
You get more informations in our interACT office hours on monday from 10 till 12 o’clock (or via e-mail and phone).
Margit Rödder, Tel.: +49 721 608-48676